.. quiet ..

Go down

.. quiet ..

Post  THECOWBOY on Wed May 11, 2011 9:34 am

Hum...... .... really quiet .

Maybe a strorm in preparation ?... Who know with REK .
THECOWBOY

Back to top Go down

Re: .. quiet ..

Post  Cake Dude on Wed May 11, 2011 11:39 am

To quote that bloke from Die Hard....

When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Darksoul on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:39 am

Ahhh who ready to die? Suspect lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post  DraKulh on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 am

Not I , I have way too much to do!!!!
DraKulh

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:26 am

im always around playing games, dont know where u are

scratch

Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Same!!

sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 pm

I just finished my work at Panama Canal. They say i might have to go to Arica Harbour or even Atacama desert soon. Tough life.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  GrayfoX on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 am

Dragan wrote:I just finished my work at Panama Canal. They say i might have to go to Arica Harbour or even Atacama desert soon. Tough life.

I will follow suit. Smile Smile
GrayfoX

Back to top Go down

Post  DraKulh on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:55 am

Dragan wrote:I just finished my work at Panama Canal. They say i might have to go to Arica Harbour or even Atacama desert soon. Tough life.

Damn Morph you shoulda popped in on Brother Soul, thats fairly near his neck of the woods.
DraKulh

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:51 am

No worries draks it was just a joke that Call of Duty players won't get it lol.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Dude on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Dragan wrote:No worries draks it was just a joke that Call of Duty players won't get it lol.

Call of Duty players get the joke...........but what you call the joke we call "Bad Company 2".

Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:39 am

Oh im sorry did i touch the nerve there? Battlefield games may contain scenes of brutal, moderately bloody violence and they may glorify war or violation of human rights. What that really means is that its not suitable for the Modern Warfare kids. Fact.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:55 am

lol

sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Dude on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:03 am

Dragan wrote:Oh im sorry did i touch the nerve there? Battlefield games may contain scenes of brutal, moderately bloody violence and they may glorify war or violation of human rights. What that really means is that its not suitable for the Modern Warfare kids. Fact.

Uploaded with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All jokes aside....

Bad Company 2 and Modern Warfare 2 are two completely different games. Bad Company 2 is a lot more realistic, bad company 2 is a lot more intense, bad company 2 has far superior sound (awesome amazing sound infact), bad company 2 has the ability to accomodate more people per map, bad company 2 rewards team play to a much credible and satisfying level. The problem with Bad company 2 IN MY OPINION is that is tried to do too much. By bringing in the ability to have tanks, choppers, jeeps etc it over complicates the basic core principle of it being a first person shooter, its impossible to class the game as a first person shooter. I would instead class BC2 as a sort of game which allows you to play all roles any armed forces would have to offer. You can walk about, you can get in a tank, get on a motorbike etc - good variety.

However, with this variety comes a real lack of focused streamlined flow to the whole game. The objectives just seem there to give the maps some slight meaning, to give you hope and provide a little distraction from the fact that you spawn and instantly die from either a continous barrage of chopper fire or even more annoyingly some cunt hiding behind a hill firing random RPG rockets into your spawn point, super. Its frustrating because even just the few times i played it i saw potential with the game, it just needs to sort through the extensive possibilities to offer something a little more immediately enjoyable, after all despite how realistic and amazing the sound and graphics may be its still supposed to be a game.

Modern Warfare 2 on the other hand is the opposite to BC2 in most ways. MW2 is a first person shooter in the purest sense, and when i say purest sense i dont think i need tell anyone here what i class to the most pure, exciiting and adrenaline rush providing fps game of all time, and MW2 is like the modern version of that great game. Straight into the action with MW2, its a much sleaker and simple gaming enviroment. The weapon mechanics on mw2 actual give you feeling unlike bc2 where you LITERALLY put a 100 bullets into someone and they just stand their laughing. MW2 is a pure run and gun style game, make no mistake about it - its immediate, its fast paced whilst offering additional perks for gods of the game like Jake to go for, it really allows the quickets and sharpest mind to take top spot - its a shooter in the most basic and purest sense.

People who prefer BC2 over MW2 do so for the following reasons. BC2 is more realistic, BC2 offers more players per map, BC2 offers different options such as choppers, tanks, quad bikes, motorbikes, boats (guessing about boats, but would not be suprised), BC2 offers a more deep tactical mindset. People who like MW2 over BC2 do so because its much easier to get into, its simpler - explaining the different parts of the game for example to a newcomer would take some time on BC2, the speed of the game makes the rush and excitement more constant, it feels like a good ol' shooter.

Bad Company 2 is NOT a first person shooter, its the wet dream of someone addicted to the army. MW2 players are the real soldiers of fortune.

But if we were all supposed to like the same thing then life would be shit.

Thankyou Much Love Goodnight.

Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:31 am

Hold up, isn't a FPS based on the view you play in the game. I.E in the first person????

Left For Dead is an FPS in my view.

The subject matter is irrelevant. You could be shooting lemmings!

Yes, BC2 is more realistic, but BC2 is not a sequel to battlefield 2. So i would say to you Cake, that you should try Battlefield 3 when it comes out Oct 25th, which is a true sequel to the 2005 hit game. It should be better balanced as a game. But, MW2 or whatever iteration you care to name to me is as you put it, is just an updated version of Soldiers Of Fortune. It is simplistic in its requirement of the player, it is limited and it only concentrates on very few things so that its easier for people such as yourself to concentrate on shooting! MW2 is what it is! As i'm sure you will admit, BC2 is alittle too much to concentrate on moving and shooting and dodging bullets and driving etc.

War, on the other hand couldnt be like BC2, War is simple. You just shoot or you die. Thats war! There is no driving or dodging bullets or flying or anything like that. War could never be that complicated!

sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:14 am

The weapon machanics part made me LOL. Did you know that bullets in MW2 have no spread while aiming down the sight? Like zero. Yes i just read that yesterday while reading the MW3 preview. They fly where you aim no matter how much you spray. So no wonder it feels like killing someone takes 100 bullets in BC2 while infact you arent even hitting them. Short controled bursts of 1-3 bullets are actually required here. I would say COD weapon mechanics is modern version of the sof CGS mod (i didnt say brp because even brp mod has some spread). And we know how it is for XD players when they come to play on something like lets say REK mod. Its just plain too frustrating.
You get the magnum ammo at the level 15 that increases the weapon damage by 25% and makes the game alot easier. Not to mention the fact that BC2 has Hardcore mode where player health is significantly reduced and the game feels way more Call of Dutysh weapon wise. I don't like it. I do good on hardcore. Too good. I like challenges tho. In COD you can prone in the dark corner facing dorway, holding your trigger down, turning off your monitor and when you turn it back on you will probably be on killing spree. Super fun but i'd rather let my sister play that. Same goes for hardcore mode here.

Another thing...spawn camped by the RPG? Never happened to me in my 300 hours of BC2. If you spawned on the control point there is no posible way you could have spawned twice in the same area and get RPGed. Spawns are spread randomly throughout the radius of i'd say 150 meters around the control point. Most likely it was a tank shell.

Killed by chopper barrage? Oh im sorry but i could swear there was the game where i saw, ladies and gentlemen, not just a helicopter but a fuckin harrier floating above my head on my spawn point. And flying a helicopter requires alot of skill in BC2. Its almost a helicopter flying simulation within. You don't just get it as an 8 killing spree reward click on the targets and win the internet as it is done in Call of Duty. None of us that play BC2 together have mastered the Apache / Hind helicopters yet.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:38 am

Indeed, flying the heli and shooting is no easy thing.

sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:25 am

bah stop arguing about those 2 games woried ,they are both good games
like Matt said, MW2 is much easier to fit in, to get used to it and thats why a lot of peples play it, on the other hand BC2 is much more complicated and not so easy to play (thats why COD players dont like it )

Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  Darksoul on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:57 am

scratch

Darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post  THECOWBOY on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Embarassed ..................... sof 2 was and still hte best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fast action non- realistic game. This old game have so many addict.

My predictions for you my friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, is bf3 gonna suck lolllllllllllllllll........................ lets see...............or make your bet

Cb
Sorry for not being really present,
THECOWBOY

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:16 pm

everyone is dead

sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Darksoul on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:50 am