Go down

Re: BF3

Post  sirlean on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:16 am

trust me i did.

sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:12 am

If u have any antivirus running close it and than try to join ( a lot of peoples says that was the cause of their problems)

And what message do u recive when u get kicked

Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:49 am

i cant remmeber off hand, i will tell you when i get home and try again.

sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:35 am

my framerate is not great, so i wont be playing this game much!! Makes me angry quickly. Need to get my graphics card before i can play this game properly.

sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Renatus on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Dragan wrote:This game.....i don't think there has ever been a game that i have tried so hard to start loving it. What is worrying tho is the fact that it shares the same drawbacks that i hate in call of duty. The color palette is ridiculous. I simply can't see anyone. Its either too bright or too dark. Prone is battlefield 3 is overpowered. In BF2, when you went to prone, you were an easy target for snipers, and it was easier to score a headshot. Here, everyones heads are dark, camouflaged and so on, all you see is darkness. Most of the time i find myself shooting at the triangles that show a spotted enemy, spray and hope he is going to die. He usually dies tho, because guns are super easy to use. I mean its not call of duty easy, but its easy compared to what battlefield was. Its closer to Call of Duty than Battlefield series. Its probably realistic because the guns do feel like you are actually holding it in your hands but just not my taste.
On the other hand the game is amazing. Sometimes i just stop and look at the sight and say to myself, shit this actually looks like a real war. Or at least like a war movie coz i don't know how it is at war. Seriously the game is a step infront of the any first personal shooter out there.

Hell the game is played more than Modern Warfare 3. But it has in my opinion, cons in areas that i find hard to forgive. Things like prone, ridiculous spawn map, russian side suddenly speaks english with a "russian" accent (there is an option to change the voiceover tho but the only option is english....hmmm) and the overall color palette that makes me feel like im colorblind. I wanna love this game, i wanna improve at it, but its hard if i can't see shit in it. If the name of the game was Call of Duty Modern Warfare, i would have stopped trying by now.

Mixed feelings here. It feels like a war, but its as fun as war as well.

Have pretty much the same feeling.
BF3 is fun to play but it ends there.Its not as challenging as BC2.In BC2 you can feel when you switched kits/role on the battlefield,in BF3 every kit feels pretty much the same.Making another choice doesn't affect the way off playing that much.
Destruction model is also very dissapointing.In BC2,you could change the way off playing by destroying the buildings,in BF3 you can only punch some holes in exteriour walls,thats it.
In BC2,the soldiers where completed but the vehicles needed some work,in BF3 its vice versa.Vehicles feels fine(except attack heli's),but the soldiers all feel the same.

Renatus

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:17 am

Dragan wrote:This game...it has some huge flaws that i will never like. Infact im close to say that i kinda hate this game for it. On some specific maps, including karkand, the interior of the buildings is so dark you cant see anything. Yes, proning people in the dark corners. Where did i see that before? Exactly.
Yeah you unlock the infrared thermal scope and with it, this becomes a no issue, yes you have a tactical flashlight that i never even used but i why can some maps like gulf of oman have the normal buildings with normal brightness when some are just pure darkness? Its one of those flaws that will never be fixed and its one of those flaws that weren't there in previous battlefield games.

Did u try to change those settings :

c:\Users\\Documents\Battlefield 3\settings\PROF_SAVE_profile

GstRender.Brightness 0.500000
GstRender.Contrast 0.500000
GstRender.Enlighten 1

A lot of peoples said that changing this things helps u calibrate your monitor

Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:34 am

I read something about this but never gave it a try. Some say PB kicks you for that, the others say it doesnt make any difference that the settings are locked. I will try it tho because i basically lost all the interest for the game.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:49 am

This is a shame. I actually dont think this game is a true sequel to BF2. Its BC3. I'm sure i have said it before. Like Renatus, everthing feels the same. All guns etc. M320 has to be the most spammed gun, ever! On Operation Metro anyway.

I actually like the CO-OP better than the multiplayer.

sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:52 am

Different views upon the game. I sure dont see it as a BC2 sequel, simply because i like BC2 more. Or liked, rather. BC2 feels like an ex girlfriend.

As for the metro, that map is broken. Thats not Battlefield. Thats spray spam camp pray map. Its definitely a broken conquest map whith zero destructability. You shouldnt even play it as much as you really do. Maybe you should try karkand expansion. I like those maps more. It really is worth spending those 10 euros or how much is it. After all i only play Karkand and Wake island, both B2K maps. I know denis doesnt like them tho, but then again there are very few things that me or denis both like at this game.

The most i enjoyed this game was when i piloted a helicopter. Now i am far from a master, flying those things, but enemy didnt bother shooting me down on wake island, and i had a great gunner. He had like 23-0 and i also destroyed a transport helicopter with my rockects, making me have 6-0 or so. We were doing good untill i showed my epic skills by accidently pressing E which ejected me from the seat. It felt great killing that helpless infantry.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Tried changing those settings. I think they are locked, because they dont change anything, apart from the brightness that is in game controlable anyway. Sigh.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:48 am

One day i will come to your place and check how this game looks on your pc

Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:52 am

Oh noes! *hides*

Anyways im sure it looks the same. Its just that my eyes cannot distinguish between the colours in the palette offered in this game.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Renatus on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Dragan wrote:Oh noes! *hides*

Anyways im sure it looks the same. Its just that my eyes cannot distinguish between the colours in the palette offered in this game.

Maybe you can try this

http://stereopsis.com/flux/

I didn't try it in BF3 yet.I understand your problem with it.On a map like Caspian,its really hard to spot enemys visually.I'm always wacking the spotbutton so that some atleast get that handy triangle.You can also fiddle around with the mesh quality in BF3.On high,it will draw every texture on your screen.So on low,it could be that some soldiers are not drawn on your screen.
I used F.LUX in BF:BC2.It took away that orange shine that most maps had in BC2.It really helped when I used the AT4 to take down choppers.I could track my rockets much further.

Renatus

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 am

i dotn have that many problems now i have my 6970 gpu.

sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 am

To be honest i completely lost interest in BF3. I have tried visual enhancers for BF3 in the past but none of them fixed the issue. The fact that those enhancers exist makes me realise that im not the only one with the issues. I guess some peoples eyes just don't like specific graphic engine. The game annoys me. Yes other games annoy me too, League of Legends for instance probably even more but whenever i turn my pc on, i wanna play that game while BF3 on the other hand, i simply have no desire. I wanna play it as much as i wanna play Call of Duty.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Le0N on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:25 am

I hear you have dungeon defenders dragan, what level are you
Le0N

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:25 am

Yeah denis bough me Dungeon Defenders. Played it only once with him so i guess im around level 1. I noticed you have been playing that alot lately.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Le0N on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 am

yeah, got like 4 level 72s hunter dps hunter trap squire dps and squire tower
Le0N

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:19 am

You know...i have no clue what you just said so yeah. Im level 1 lol.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum