canadien de montreal !!

Go down

canadien de montreal !!

Post  THECOWBOY on Mon May 17, 2010 9:43 am

In Canada and usa Hockey is the same as Soccer( football ) for Euro people.

Now almost every team working for the Stanley cup. Most prodigious trophee in Hockey.

Montreal got enough points to acces the series at the last match of regular season. We were not really strong. Nothing good for us in the perspective that we have to beat Washington ( strongest team in regular season) . than even if a miracle happening we have to face after the last year owner of the Stanley cup.(Pittsburgh , pa ) . In some world no chances at alls.

Usa tribute named us "Killer of giants " cause we did it ! We strongly kick ass cause montreal have heart bigger than life.

Like we said in french ... " ca sent la coupe !!!!!" it smelling the Cup.

Tonight philadelphia, pa against Habs of Montreal for a 4 / 7.
I hope someone from America gonna know what im talking about lol
THECOWBOY

Back to top Go down

Re: canadien de montreal !!

Post  !BRP!J@ckth3r!pp3r on Mon May 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Hockey is bigger in Sweden then Soccer.. Shocked cheers
!BRP!J@ckth3r!pp3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Dude on Mon May 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Cowboy i stopped reading the moment you said the word "soccer"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cake Dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragan on Mon May 17, 2010 8:49 pm

I stopped following NHL since my team Dallas Stars hasn't made it to the playoffs.
Dragan
THE||Morpheus||REK

Back to top Go down

Post  Renatus on Mon May 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Cake Dude wrote:Cowboy i stopped reading the moment you said the word "soccer"

Exactly!!!!
Its called Football.
Why call a game Football,when most of the time you running around with the ball in your hands?
And "soccer"....what does it means???
Looking a that game(American football),they should have called it noobball or something like that....how hard could it be,running with a ball(its not even a ball,it looks more like a unwanted child from an egg and a shoe.)across a line and smashing everyone you meet up on your way?

For icehockey,i did used to follow it on the last winterolympics.Coz my roots lay in Canada and i still have some family living there.
Fast pace,bodychecks,...nice game!!!

Renatus

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis on Tue May 18, 2010 12:09 am

I like hocey, i like NHL. I started to watch it over 10 years ago. I think me and Dragan become interested in hoceky at same time Very Happy
I check scores every day (but lately i dont watch so much games).
My favorite team is Pittsburgh Penguins - not because they won Stanley Cup last year Very Happy - i like them from beginning, like Dragan likes Dallas Stars (even now when they suck)
One of my best players was playing for Pittsburgh and that is Mario Lemieux and thats why this team is my best.
Now Pittsburgh has one of best Canadian player and one of best in the world Sidney Crosby, and another great forward Evgeni Malkin + they have one of best young Canadian goalkeeper Marc-Andre Fluery,.....
Last year i was very happy when they won the Stanly Cup - after so many years (1992 was last i think). But this year Montreal was better

But i have to say that is nice to see one of canadian team in final (at least in conference final)

Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  sirlean on Tue May 18, 2010 5:33 am

Fricking hockey......WORLD CUP nearly here.....
sirlean

Back to top Go down

Post  !BRP!J@ckth3r!pp3r on Tue May 18, 2010 5:35 am

sirlean wrote:Fricking hockey......WORLD CUP nearly here.....

World cup of hockey is right now. And Sweden did beat Canada yesterday with 3-1.... alien cheers cheers cheers affraid Shocked
!BRP!J@ckth3r!pp3r

Back to top Go down

Post  DraKulh on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:27 am

Denis wrote:I like hocey, i like NHL. I started to watch it over 10 years ago. I think me and Dragan become interested in hoceky at same time Very Happy
I check scores every day (but lately i dont watch so much games).
My favorite team is Pittsburgh Penguins - not because they won Stanley Cup last year Very Happy - i like them from beginning, like Dragan likes Dallas Stars (even now when they suck)
One of my best players was playing for Pittsburgh and that is Mario Lemieux and thats why this team is my best.
Now Pittsburgh has one of best Canadian player and one of best in the world Sidney Crosby, and another great forward Evgeni Malkin + they have one of best young Canadian goalkeeper Marc-Andre Fluery,.....
Last year i was very happy when they won the Stanly Cup - after so many years (1992 was last i think). But this year Montreal was better

But i have to say that is nice to see one of canadian team in final (at least in conference final)

Baah NBC bought that cup for Sydney, take into account they forced the Stanley cup to start 2 weeks early, 2 days after the Red Wings made it (as usual) Pavel missed 4 of those games and Lidstrom was playing with a ruptured testical, they didn't even get the chance to heal, but anyone who knows Hockey knows that the Detroit RedWings rule!
DraKulh

Back to top Go down

Post  DraKulh on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:30 am

Oh and by the way Cowboy, I loved every minute of the asshanding Pittsburgh recieved! lol!
DraKulh

Back to top Go down

Post  Denis on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:12 am

DraKulh wrote:Oh and by the way Cowboy, I loved every minute of the asshanding Pittsburgh recieved! lol!
Oh and where was ur Detroit this year hahahaha

Denis

Back to top Go down

Post  DraKulh on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Denis wrote:
DraKulh wrote:Oh and by the way Cowboy, I loved every minute of the asshanding Pittsburgh recieved! lol!
Oh and where was ur Detroit this year hahahaha

LOL, well some of them were in Chicago! Cool
DraKulh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum